Monday, December 3, 2007

Pastor's appreciation

Linda and I thank all of you again for the cards and gifts that came our way during pastor's appreciation. We've taken the gifts and set them aside for special purchases and outings. I just wanted you to know a couple of things that we've used them for so far.

The first thing was a joyful purchase of a New Testament commentary set that I've wanted for a while. What made it even more joyful to my Dutch heart was it being 70% off... When it comes I'll mark each volume with egm and a reminder that it was a gift from you.

The other thing Linda and I did was enjoy a wonderful meal at Piper. We sat overlooking Lake Macatawa as the sun set and ate a great meal. The time was refreshing.

So thanks again. We are honored to serve with the people of EverGreen.

No comments: