Thursday, July 19, 2007

How it's going

Just a quick update on Linda and all of us. Linda had a good day yesterday--which typically means not as good of a day today. Which so far has turned out to be true. She is very sore in that upper left leg area and moving slowly this morning. At the same time imagine my surprise and joy when she took several steps without crutches or walker yesterday! So we keep moving forward.

As for me, I'm a bit tired. So in a moment of laziness I drove to work today instead of riding my bike. I think a couple of nights of sleep and mornings of getting up at about 7 instead of 6 will get me up and going again.

Chris is having a great time at Calvin in their ready for life program. He loves what they are doing and loves getting out of the house.

Thanks for the meals this week--they have been awesome.

No comments: